The Kings Peak Series
Elliptical Pin Heat Sink with Push Pins
27 X 27 X 14.5 mm
Features and Benefits
- Designed for medium- to high-airflow environment (200-1000 LFM, or 1.0-5.0 m/sec)
- Forged from highly conductive pure aluminum (240 W/m-K)
- Secure attachment to PCB using push pins or shoulder screws
- Low pressure drop (improving downstream velocity and temperature fields)
- Overall height can be customized (without increasing cost)
- Secondary operation available (to modify shape, add holes, eliminate or shorten certain pins, etc.)
- RoHS compliant
- Cost effective
Thermal Performance Curve
Mechanical and Thermal Specs
|θSA (200 LFM)||4.27||°C/W|
|θSA (400 LFM)||3.03||°C/W|
|θSA (600 LFM)||2.30||°C/W|
|θSA (800 LFM)||2.04||°C/W|
Thermal Interface Material and Attachment Hardware
- We recommend using spring-loaded push pins or shoulder screws to secure the heat sink to device.
- We recommend Chomerics T725, T557 or Laird Tpcm 585 as interface materials.
What is the thermal resistance (θSA)?
What will be the base temperature?
What will be the junction temperature?