The Pikes Peak Series
Cold Forged Elliptical Pin Heat Sink
60 X 60 X 9.5 mm
Features and Benefits
- Designed for medium- to high-airflow environment (200-1000 LFM, or 1.0-5.0 m/sec)
- Forged from highly conductive pure aluminum (240 W/m-K)
- Low pressure drop (improving downstream velocity and temperature fields)
- Overall height can be customized (without increasing cost)
- Secondary operation available (to modify shape, add holes, eliminate or shorten certain pins, etc.)
- RoHS compliant
- Cost effective
Thermal Performance Curve
Mechanical and Thermal Specs
|θSA (200 LFM)||2.05||°C/W|
|θSA (400 LFM)||1.30||°C/W|
|θSA (600 LFM)||0.98||°C/W|
|θSA (800 LFM)||0.83||°C/W|
Thermal Interface Material and Attachment Hardware
- We recommend using double-sided thermal tapes, thermal epoxy or mechanical clips to attach this heat sink to device.
- We recommend Chomerics T412 or 3M 8810 as the double-sided thermal tapes.
What is the thermal resistance (θSA)?
What will be the base temperature?
What will be the junction temperature?