The Crater Lake Series
Cold Forged Round Pin Heat Sink
15 X 15 X 27.9 mm
Features and Benefits
- Designed for low- to medium-airflow environment (good for natural convection, limited airflow, fan failure, highly populated PCB, etc.)
- Forged from highly conductive pure aluminum (240 W/m-K)
- Omni-directional (allowing air to come from any direction)
- Low pressure drop (improving downstream velocity and temperature fields)
- Overall height can be customized (without increasing cost)
- Secondary operation available (to modify shape, add holes, eliminate or shorten certain pins, etc.)
- RoHS compliant
- Cost effective
Thermal Performance Curve
Mechanical and Thermal Specs
|θSA (200 LFM)||8.09||°C/W|
|θSA (400 LFM)||6.14||°C/W|
|θSA (600 LFM)||5.34||°C/W|
|θSA (800 LFM)||5.04||°C/W|
Thermal Interface Material and Attachment Hardware
- We recommend using double-sided thermal tapes, thermal epoxy or mechanical clips to attach this heat sink to device.
- We recommend Chomerics T412 or 3M 8810 as the double-sided thermal tapes.
What is the thermal resistance (θSA)?
What will be the base temperature?
What will be the junction temperature?